Saturday, September 24, 2011

when the camera comes out to play

it's all about the...

let's be honest.  if you have a great eye, you can make it happen.  the aha! moment.  you are in the mode.  you've found the right spot, you've got the right subject, the lighting seems to be just so...
and then...
oh em gee...
you see the most adorable little person.
you.have.got.to.take.a.picture!

i have the sweetest little person in mind.  her name is hope. her mommy calls her "buggie" and she fits her nickname to a tee.  she's such a little buggie.  oh, i could eat her up.

well, i made a little headband for my new niece who will be joining us in january.  we.can't.wait!
she will have a big brother raiden who in my opinion is the cutest little guy eva!  he is going to be 3 in november.  i love him to pieces.  my sister is 4 years older than me so we are very close and oh em gee i am just overwhelmed with finding luna "bug" the cutest things on [you guessed it] pinterest !!!  oh yes!  and, i made her this cute as a button headband.  yes, i made it.  *ahem* i channeled my inner "heather" and retro'd it out.  and came up with the cutest thing eva.  she's going to rock it!  so, instead of sending my sister a picture of just the headband, i decided to send her a picture with my cutie patooty neighbor wearing it!  [swooon] she is too cute!

yay!  i got to play with my camera =)







my luna bug is going to be adorable!!!  yay!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Debs Dealz stopping by to follow you via GFC. I ran across your site and I love it!! I would like to invite you to check out by blog as well, and follow me back if you like, and/or like me on Facebook. We have daily blog hops...we would love to have you link up and participate!! We feel the blog hops are great ways to network with other bloggers, increase our followers and meet awesome people! We currently have the Monday Madness Blog Hop available to link up to. Stop on by!! Also, if you exchange buttons let me know!

    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Debs Dealz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little girl has the prettiest eyes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh summy .... yes yes yes she does! and you would cry when you hear her mom cynthia say how she got them. she is a rainbow which is a baby given to the family after a sibling is born "still"...faith is her older sister who was taken too soon born still. cynthia says hope first looked into faith's eyes and that's how she got her beautiful color...oooh now i'm crying. sniff sniff. she said she would know hope first looked into faith's eyes if she had blue [her other children have the prettiest brown/green shades] so...ya, blessing blesssing blessing....what a rainbow she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures of a beautiful subject - she is going to be a heart breaker for sure when she grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! New follower from the TOT hop! I hope you'll follow back! Thanks!
    Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete