Friday, September 23, 2011

wordless wednesday #3

boys will be boys

my sons love the rain.  honestly, so do i.  well, as long as the tornado sirens do not follow [eek!]  i know it's coming.  this time of year is the cozy time of hot chocolate, fuzzy blankets, rain drops and cooler weather.  

BUT...

we are in the south folks!

so, for a few more months, although the rest of the world gets to experience the cooler side, we get the rain...and the cooler weather won't follow for atleast a good few months.  so, what happens?  the boys play in the mud...and it's not just my boys...it's my friend's boys too!  us girls just sit and laugh.  especially alyssa because are you kidding?  she would NEVER get that dirty!  so, what do i do?  grab my camera with the zoom lense because there is no way i'm getting dirty either, lol and snap away!  here is my favorite picture of the day!



this just screams boys will be boys!  they are dirty.  there is mud.  they are covered.  and, they couldn't be happier!

let's not forget the small things in life!  being a kid is precious...they will never forget it.  our boys will always remember the little moments in time that we allowed them to be ... boys.  

god made dirt, and dirt don't hurt =)





1 comment:

  1. Hi! New follower from Bloggy Moms September Blog Hop. :-)

    I like your Wordless Wednesday pic! Boys will be boys! LOL Looks like they had a ton of fun!

    I invite you to check out my blog--> http://smartcentsreview.blogspot.com/

    and enter my giveaway drawing---> http://smartcentsreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/mini-tutu-purse-giveaway-drawing-sign.html

    ReplyDelete